The IP Press presents a Workshop on GIVING WINGS TO YOUR FLIGHT TO LL.M.
Date: 10th July 2022 | 05.00 PM – 7.00 PM
The Workshop will cover:
- Why should one pursue LL.M.?
- What are the good universities abroad?
- How to identify specialization?
- What documentation is required?
- LL.M. with and without scholarship
• Gunjan Saxena, LL.M. Graduate from Queen Mary University of London
• Meenakshi Prasad, LL.M., Graduate from Munich Intellectual Property Law Centre (MIPLC), Germany
• Anmol Mathur, LL.M. Graduate from Queen Mary University of London
• Kartikay Singh, LL.M. Graduate from University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
Moderator: Ms. Charu Srivastava, Founder, The IP Press
Registration fee: INR 149/-