Giving wings to your flight to LL.M.
1. Ms. Neha Singh
LL.M.Graduate from University of Birmingham, UK
2. Ms. Isheta T Batra
LL.M. Graduate from National University of Singapore
3. Ms. Priya Adalekha
LL.M. Graduate from UC Berkeley, School of Law, USA
Moderator: Ms. Anupriya Shyam
Pursuing LL.M. from NLU Jodhpur
REGISTRATION LINK: https://pages.razorpay.com/pl_HJJc6FjiucHjDN/view
Details of the workshop are as follows:
- It aims to guide students about the opportunities abroad pertaining to higher studies and the best way to approach them. Our speakers will discuss at length about their experiences and the impact the Master Degree had on their career.
- This workshop presents a wonderful opportunity to gather information and clear doubts concerning whether one should go for higher studies or seek a job after graduation and the possible advantages of higher education and its impact on career.
- It is open for Law Students, Final year students, Law graduates and any person who wishes to go for higher education in the field of law.
Last Date to Register: 25th June 2021
Date & Time: 27th June 2021, 01:00 – 2:30 PM IST
For further details, download the brochure from here.
On the occasion of World IP Day and One year of The IP Press, we welcome you all to celebrate the IPHolic in you with us!!!
Date: 24th April 2021
– Workshop on Love for Litigation by Ms. Swagita Pandey, Associate at A&A Law Corp LLP – Time: 11AM-12:00 PM
– Quiz to Extempore- Time : 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
There will be 5 rapid-fire levels in this live IP quiz:
LEVEL 1: FICTIONAL CHARACTER MERCHANDISING
LEVEL 2: IDENTIFY THE GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS
LEVEL 3: COPYRIGHT
LEVEL 4: TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE
LEVEL 5: EXTEMPORE
Prizes: Cash Prizes worth INR 5000 and Internship Opportunity at The IP Press
Registration Link: https://pages.razorpay.com/pl_GvW1J8zFmAcwaq/view
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow the IPHolic in you, Register Now!!!
Our past initiative for the 2020 batch
CV20 for 2020 batch
Given the unprecedented challenges faced this year by everyone due to the pandemic, we are delighted to advertise some extraordinary profiles of the graduates and post-graduates of class 2020. The enlisted people below are talented young professionals passionate to explore the field of IPR. Their previous experience in this field and knowledge gained by internships, competitions, research and extremely hard work make them best suitable for your requirements to deal with IP issues. We urge all of you to have a look at their profiles and help them in the best possible way during this time of unprecedented and unexpected uncertainty in the job market.
Lastly, the team of IP Press would like to personally say that if bright and raw talents are not given the opportunity today, our tomorrow will not be as bright and reaped, as we were expecting yesterday. Let not this pandemic create any void in our continuous growth for a bright future. Please have a look below to the shining light of the future.
Dear Class 2020/Candidates,
Given the unprecedented challenges faced this year due to the pandemic, we are pleased to aid the class of 2020 by dedicating a page on our website to facilitate their hiring by experts in the IP field who visit our website regularly!
We will upload the basic information about the 2020 graduates or post-graduates, who wish to have their career in the IP field.
To display your profile here, please write to us with the profile information (as shown above) and share your CV on our email id: CV20theippress@gmail.com
We will upload only 20 profiles every month on a selection basis.
All profiles are arranged in the alphabetical order. (The IP Press do not give any assurance on the validity of the details submitted by the candidates below. The details are disclosed, as submitted by the candidates)