After huge demand for us to start specialised courses on IP, we are here to bring our first-ever certificate course on trademark law and advocacy.
This course has been designed by a team of industry experts with the objective to bridge the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge on trademark advocacy.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will be well-versed with the intricacies of trade mark law and will be on the path to find the solutions thereof.
Course fee: INR 2499/-
Registration link: https://rzp.io/l/kdZFcEs
Course starts on November 13, 2021.
For further details refer to the brochure here.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Protecting a trademark in today’s era is not just about filing and getting it registered for your client, the importance of association with a mark has now become a multi-millionaire game. The course intends to equip participants with the understanding of developments in the area of Trade mark law and Advocacy.
Participants will get a chance to work on live cases related to filing, examination, opposition and advocating a mark for the client.
OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE
- Develop research skills required to excel in trade mark advocacy.
- Understand the substantive as well as procedural aspects of trademark.
- Learn how to build arguments around infringement/defense.
- Know the practical in & outs of remedies available in a trademark dispute.
- Learn how to draft and interpret provisions applicable on the commercialization of trademarks.