ABOUT THE COURSE
The IP Press is delighted to launch its flagship course on Copyright Law which is one of the dynamic and ever-booming laws in the IPR Regime. The course intends to equip students and young lawyers with practical knowledge and insight into the law. In the course, we will explore real-world examples of legal battles surrounding copyright law. We will be understanding what kinds of works can be protected, how the right can be infringed, and the penalties and repercussions.
- Module 1: Introduction to Copyright
- Module 2: Subject matter of Copyright
- Module 3: Interplay within Copyright Law
- Module 4: Copyright protection in India and Abroad
- Module 5: Licensing and Assignment of Copyright
- Module 6: Menaces and Limitations to Copyright
- Module 7: Impact of Technology/Innovation on Copyright Law
- Module 8: Interface between Copyright & other laws
- Mr. Vaibhav Vutts, Founder Partner, Vutts & Associates LLP
- Adv. M.Elamparithy, Partner at Krishna & Saurastri Associates LLP
- Adv. Pooja Jain, Partner & Founder, MB Jain & Partners
- Mr. Santosh Mane, Director Legal (HoD), Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited, Pune
- Ms. Isheta T Batra, IP & Media Counsel & Founder of TrailBlazer Advocates
- Adv. Priti Girish Vyas, Corporate Lawyer with more than 20 years of practice
- Ms. Swati Mittal, Senior Associate, IP Litigation at LexOrbis
- Ms. Anushka Sachdev, Recently completed LL.M. from Munich Intellectual Property Law Center | Ex-associate at Luthra & Luthra and Trilegal.
- The sessions shall be conducted only on the weekends.
- 100% Online.
WHO CAN REGISTER
Any graduate/post-graduate/scholar/professional from any field.
2999/- INR for professionals
2499/- INR for students
Leave a Reply